Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some for the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that regardless how do I get a patent good a perception you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full line of products and not looking to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar products and that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison how to pitch an invention idea to a company what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those new invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they participate in a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.