Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of the reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how to patent your idea good a perception you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full line of providers not looking to add more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. They have too many similar services that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they write a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and InventHelp Locations designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a new ideas for inventions company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as possible.